Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend. I made many cookies this weekend, including Peanut Butter ones.
I have used this recipe many times. They are the best peanut butter cookies. They always come out soft and moist.
Try it out. Let me know what you think.
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
2 1/2 Cups Flour
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup White Sugar
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Add baking soda, powder and vanilla.
- Stir in flour.
- Roll into balls, roll in sugar. Flatten cookies, using a fork, in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes or adjust to suit your oven and size of cookies ** MY COOKIES ACTUALLY TOOK ABOUT 11 MINUTES. *** This recipe was originally from Food.com.